Kobe Sports Circuit (神戸スポーツサーキット) is located about 25 minutes drive from Kobe city. It’s a dedicated kart circuit and the course layout can be changed. Apparently it’s very technical and has a large number of safety zones.
- Circuit length: 960 m
- Max. straight length: 133 m
- Course width: 8 – 10 m
- Pit road width: 4 m
- Max. curved radius: 30R
- Min. curved radius: 8 R
- Paddock area: 4.16 m2
There are two spectator locations at the circuit.
Access to the Kobe Sports Circuit
- By car from Osaka
- From the Chugoku Expressway at the Nishinomiya-Yamaguchi JCT follow the signs for the Hanshin Expressway No. 7 Kitakobe route towards Central Kobe. Take exit 7-06-Fusehata-Higashi towards Taniyama Oike Shimohashi and drive north for about a minute.
- By car from Himeji area
- Use the Hanshin Expressway No.7 toward Sanyo Expressway. Take exit 7-05-Fusehata-Nishi toward Sanda/Takarazukaobe. If you drive about 3 minutes there is a signboard on the right.
Facilities at the Kobe Sports Circuit
- Parking lot: 1,000
- Paddocks: 250
- Changing room: yes
- Toilets: yes
- Storage: yes
- Compressor: yes
- Automatic measurement device
- 2019 JAF All Japan Kart Championship West Region FS-125 Class
- 2019 JAF All Japan Kart Championship West Region FP-3 Class
- 2019 Junior Kart Championship West Region FP-Jr Class
- 2019 Junior Kart Championship West Region FP-JrCadets Class
Tips for visiting the Kobe Sports Circuit
When visiting to circuit make sure you stop by in Kobe city for a city tour, or even for an overnight stay. Alternatively the circuit has many hotels nearby where you can also park your car.