Kart Soleil Mogamigawa (カートソレイユ最上川) kart track is located at the Yamagata Prefecture’s Shonai Town. It’s a JAF authorised 1,063 m long kart track which holds several smaller karting competition and a round of the All Japan Kart Championship. You can also rent kart here without licence and to enjoy the beautiful nature.
- Circuit length: 1,063 m
- Course width: 9 – 10 m
- Max. straight length: 167 m
Spectators can walk around the side of the course to view the kart racing competitions. Also, because this is a small facility, you are able to meet the kart drivers and dreams directly.
Access to Kart Soleil Mogamigawa
- By public transport from Tokyo
- Take the Yamagata Shinkansen line to Shinjo station. From there take the Rikuusai line to Minamino station. The circuit is approximately 25 minutes walk from the Minamino Station.
Facilities at Kart Soleil Mogamigawa
- Parking lot: yes
- Stroller: yes
- Bring your own meal: yes
- 2019 JAF All Japan Kart Championship East Region FS-125 Class
- 2019 JAF All Japan Kart Championship East Region FP-3 Class
- 2019 Junior Kart Championship East Region FP-Jr Class
- 2019 Junior Kart Championship East Region FP-JrCadets Class
Tips for visiting the Mobara Twin Circuit
The circuit is relatively small and only host some event during the year. In terms of the accommodation you should be able to find one in the Shonai town without problem, and highly recommended to spend some at the surrounding beautiful nature too.